Pride balcony dividers

On this class of ship all dividers can be opened but only a limited amount is allowed to be opened

There is a limited amount of hardware

One person from each cabin must go to the guest services as soon as you board to make the request

Once opened it will remain open the entire week

Dividers are opened to the railing and locked into place. Some one loses their view

Edited by serene56

Is this the same for the Conquest? Should I hurry to guest services to get my balcony divider opened when I get on board? We have a "bowling alley" balcony and a regular balcony next door. Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

no, it is not the same on the conquest. on conquest class ships the dividers open in toward the hull / wall, not the balcony. also, you can typically ask your room steward to open it for you, as it does not require special hardware as on the spirit class ships.

that said, on splendor, i asked our room steward on splendor to open the dividers - splendor is not conquest class but is very similar. the room steward said we had to request it from guest services and suggested i call them. i did, and called for FOUR adjacent balconies by phone, and he was back in 10 minutes. 3 of the 4 opened.

the other thing to take note of though that varies from spirit class ships, is that typically they will only open the balcony dividers in pairs on conquest and similar class ships (we had an oddball splendor cabin group) - so you need to make sure that your room does open to the adjacent room, and not a non-related neighbor. the doors can block the door to one of the cabins / balconies in which case they will *typically* not leave it open as it cannot be secured.