How do I tell if I received the Shareholder's OBC?

hulawho

I have 100 shares of Carnival stock. I've received the OBC several times. I thought that it was listed separately on a different line. When checking my OBC, I only have one total. How can I tell if the OBC for the shareholders credit has been added?

You should receive an email (if you gave them it) from the Guest Service Administrator. I use email to forward my broker statement to Guest Service Administration when requesting my on board credit.

Edited by hbrote

I have 100 shares of Carnival stock. I've received the OBC several times. I thought that it was listed separately on a different line. When checking my OBC, I only have one total. How can I tell if the OBC for the shareholders credit has been added?

Unless you call, there is now way. They combine the Shareholder OBC with other OBCs.

You should receive an email (if you gave them it) from the Guest Service Administrator. I use email to forward my broker statement to Guest Service Administration when requesting my on board credit.

I did provide an email and got a response back that it would be added to my account. However, my OBC shows "Promotional Onboard Credit $50.00 Nonrefundable." My cruise is an 8 night on the Breeze so eligible for $100 shareholders credit.

I did provide an email and got a response back that it would be added to my account. However, my OBC shows "Promotional Onboard Credit $50.00 Nonrefundable." My cruise is an 8 night on the Breeze so eligible for $100 shareholders credit.

you are correct. for the 8day, it will be $100. I also think it is characterized as "refundable" (which doesn't show on the documents) so it will not be the "non-refundable" OBC amount.

It may take a day or so to get on the "Print Documents" part of your booking. I also know they are having booking issues since one of mine disappeared and according to the eSolutions, there are "some" accounts having the same problem. But if you have the email saying they approved it, just keep checking.

I submitted mine by email on 1-3-15 and received confirmation email yesterday. I also did not see it on Cruise Details with other OBC. I then checked Print Cruise documents and it was there along with the other OBC. Hope this helps. Happy cruising

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I submitted mine by email on 1-3-15 and received confirmation email yesterday. I also did not see it on Cruise Details with other OBC. I then checked Print Cruise documents and it was there along with the other OBC. Hope this helps. Happy cruising

Yeah, never saw MOST of my OBC on the Cruise Details.

I usually see my OBC when i also go to print the cruise docs. Can you view the information from here and I believe the OBC is on the same page that tells you how much you paid for your cruise.

I usually see my OBC when i also go to print the cruise docs. Can you view the information from here and I believe the OBC is on the same page that tells you how much you paid for your cruise.

It used to be the second page. Now, it is like the 4th/5th.

Was it listed separately or combined with the total. I'm looking at print documents and the amount showing is only the $50 promotional.

Was it listed separately or combined with the total. I'm looking at print documents and the amount showing is only the $50 promotional.

In the cruise docs, the OBC are listed on two lines (if you have both refundable and non-refundable). The "non" refundable are listed that way. The "refundable" just states OBC.