Water with Soda Card

shonandsuzie

I'm a coffee addict (as well as a water addict) and that is free so I'll be happy!

In that case you might consider bringing your own little coffee brewer to use in the room. If you're just a coffee addict and not particular about your coffee you'll likley find the Princess coffee to be inoffensive but it lacks character and tasted watery to me. But you can get good coffee brewed by the pot at the bar in the cnetral atrium area - the one near the piano area and the shops.

Princess cruise ships are not like trains that often have non-potable water in the taps. The water fromt he taps is definitely safe to drink - it all comes from the same on-board de-salination and filtering plant.

We brought water bottles with us and then filled them either in the Horizon court at breakfast or had the asst. waiter fill them in the dining room if he wasn't busy. We usually just filled them ourselves in the buffet. You can drink the water without problem from the bathroom faucet...its the same water, but by going to the Horizon we were able to get ice and colder water.

In that case you might consider bringing your own little coffee brewer to use in the room. If you're just a coffee addict and not particular about your coffee you'll likley find the Princess coffee to be inoffensive but it lacks character and tasted watery to me. But you can get good coffee brewed by the pot at the bar in the cnetral atrium area - the one near the piano area and the shops.

Princess cruise ships are not like trains that often have non-potable water in the taps. The water fromt he taps is definitely safe to drink - it all comes from the same on-board de-salination and filtering plant.

I must admit that I am not very particular about the coffee. Just as long as it's hot and has plenty of caffiene. Don't get me wrong I have my favorites but I can adjust. At times I like to savor the perfect cup of coffee. Usually, however, I just drink it down by the gallon and don't even notice the flavor much.;)

vmom- I was planning to bring a 6 pack of water and then refill them but the idea of empty bottles is better. Since my suitcase has a weight restriction the empty bottles will be great!

Archived