Reflection Cabin No. 2106 or 1552?

tispwisp

I have searched the internet relentlessly over the last couple of days. We are planning to book a B2B on the Reflection for 2017. I have it narrowed down to one of these larger hump angled cabins - both AQ. I have looked at the spreadsheet and both rooms have good reviews. I am tentatively leaning towards 1552 because it is not under a public deck; HOWEVER, I have read that on its sister ships there is window washing equipment in front of the room next to it. Does anyone know if it is the same on the Reflection? I know the deck layouts are a bit different on the Reflection.

Thanks for any help!! I've looked through so many pictures, I'm bug eyed!:D

If cabin selection is wide open, you might want to look at the 4 forward facing Aqua cabins on that deck with the largest balconies which are more centrally located on the ship. 1601, 1605 on the port side, and 1616, 1620 on the starboard side. I personally prefer being close to the midship elevators and looking a bit forward as opposed to backward. Otherwise, 1552 is the same layout, with a large balcony, and a great choice.

If cabin selection is wide open, you might want to look at the 4 forward facing Aqua cabins on that deck with the largest balconies which are more centrally located on the ship. 1601, 1605 on the port side, and 1616, 1620 on the starboard side. I personally prefer being close to the midship elevators and looking a bit forward as opposed to backward. Otherwise, 1552 is the same layout, with a large balcony, and a great choice.

Thanks! Actually, I'd like to stay on the starboard side this time. Why, I don't know. :confused: :D Normally, we book port. I think I'll re-email our TA making 1620 our first choice and 1552 our second choice. He just LOVES it when I tell him I'm about to book a cruise, he knows that I go insanely crazy (which makes him crazy!) trying to get that "perfect" cabin! :D:p:o But that's why I book so early. The prices are crazy expensive for this cruise as well, but I want to take advantage of the promotions this week and hope that the prices go down!

Thanks for your insight!

We just booked cabin 1669 on the back of the ship. We are excited as we will be spending 3 days in Rome. This is our second trip to Rome.