Current Prices & Beverage Package - My Amesome Deal

theantireality

Hi All,

Sharing my experience - maybe it'll be of benefit to someone else! Originally booked 7 night to Bermuda aboard the Breakaway in a Spa Balcony on 5/17 at $1,199/pp. Rebooked when price dropped to $1,099/pp with $50 onboard credit.

I've been watching prices ever since and they had gone up to around $1,439-$1,469, now with the choose your promo. UBP is the best value at $869.40 for 2 people ($54/pp/day + 15% gratuity). But at those prices we were still looking at $730+ extra to get the UBP and I wasn't sure if we'd drink enough to make it worth spending the extra $ now.

Today - prices dropped to $1,239/pp which means the UBP only costs us an extra $330 ($1,099-$25 OBC = $1,074 $1,239-$1074 = $165/pp) We would only need to drink $47.14 worth of beverages per day between the two of us to make it worth the initial extra $ spent. I don't think that will be a problem.

Only caveat: I had originally booked and re-booked once at the $250 reduced deposit so when I rebooked today I had to pay the add'l $250 because they're no longer doing reduced deposits. Not a big deal for me but just be aware.

Edited by theantireality

We already had our final payment so I am guessing I couldn't do this? Please tell me there is a way?

Joni

Call NCL and ask! The worst they can do is say no.

We're on the Dawn next week and booked a suite. In fact, we only booked two days ago! We got all three offers - UDP, Ultimate Dining Package AND $300 OBC, all for under a grand each!

We already had our final payment so I am guessing I couldn't do this? Please tell me there is a way?

Joni

I would say no. Notice how I had to cancel and rebook to get the promo - so essentially I was "refunded" my initial deposit hence why I had to pay add'l $250 for new deposit. BUT if you call your PCC/agent and point out the promo very nicely you may get some OBC as a consolation prize :)

I also was able to take advantage of the new deal... we are not paid in full yet and had originally booked a Haven room for a cruise in April. We were able to cancel and rebook the same room paying an additional $330 to get the $300 OBC, UBP and UDP. Well worth it! No brainer!!! :D

Edited by lgdesign

Call NCL and ask! The worst they can do is say no.

We're on the Dawn next week and booked a suite. In fact, we only booked two days ago! We got all three offers - UDP, Ultimate Dining Package AND $300 OBC, all for under a grand each!

Lucky you.

I also was able to take advantage of the new deal... we are not paid in full yet and had originally booked a Haven room for a cruise in April. We were able to cancel and rebook the same room paying an additional $330 to get the $300 OBC, UBP and UDP. Well worth it! No brainer!!! :D

You also are the lucky ones. I booked with an online co. because it was a great price. I have been waiting until after final payment to get the best specials but did not do that this time. For now on I will wait.

Joni