Quantum B2B Sailings & Set Sail

We have done many b2b cruises and no one has ever asked for the set sail for the second cruise. Has anyone done a b2b on the Quantum (Patti :) ). Did some one ask for the set sail of the second cruise?

Hi Joanne, we only printed our SetSail Pass for the first cruise. Make sure, though, that they are linked prior to arriving at the ship.

Ours were not linked, therefore our information did not transfer over. We had to have our pictures retaken which was no big thing and a quick visit to GS got the credit card info added.

On our 11/23 cruise for those that did have their b2b linked, they only got one SeaPass Card and the date on it was 12/12, the end of the second cruise.

Don't know if they are continuing to just give 1 SeaPass to b2b cruisers, but our SeaPass card for the 11/23 cruise had a date of 12/1 which was the departure day for the first cruise so that was the indication that they were not linked.

Edited by cruisenfever

Hi Joanne, we only printed our SetSail Pass for the first cruise. Make sure, though, that they are linked prior to arriving at the ship.

Ours were not linked, therefore our information did not transfer over. We had to have our pictures retaken which was no big thing and a quick visit to GS got the credit card info added.

On our 11/23 cruise for those that did have their b2b linked, they only got one SeaPass Card and the date on it was 12/12, the end of the second cruise.

Don't know if they are continuing to just give 1 SeaPass to b2b cruisers, but our SeaPass card for the 11/23 cruise had a date of 12/1 which was the departure day for the first cruise so that was the indication that they were not linked.

Patti, I would like to reply to you but I cannot find your email.

Joanne

We did the 11/23 and 12/1 sailings. I attempted to fill out the second online checkin but our reservation was so corrupt that it was not possible to complete. I was only able to get one photo submitted. They said that the photos would transfer and that it was not necessary. When we went to reboard the ship though the other two people in my party had to retake their photo while i didn't. It also seemed like nearly every person getting back onboard was being asked to take a photo so it doesn't seem like that data transferred at all. We also received an envelope with new SeaPass cards and Wow Bands. Our first ones stated an end date of 12/1 while the second said 12/12.

• 9 months later...