Concierge E on Mariner?

cello44

New to Regent, from Seabourn. Hello to all.

I have seen cautions about vibration aft, does this apply to Mariner?

Wise to be on 10 under "La Veranda?" if options available?

Thank you for your help!

As you are planning on the concierge cabins aft you are under the restaurant, it is carpeted and the tables and chairs are usually in the same positions so minimal noise. The aft suites may have an issue with the noise associated with the movement of the tables and chairs, although I doubt that would be as bad as the noise associated with the movement on the "pool" area.

On Deck 10 aft you have ready access to the pool and the aft elevator (lift for those from Uk) shaft, which is not bad, quick access to Compass Rose.

With respect to vibration aft, I have never noticed it on Mariner, but some people are more "allergic" to it than others.

There is not a aft vibration on the Mariner. In terms of being in a suite under La Veranda, this is something we definitely would not do. While the tables are on carpeting, the walkways are not. Food carts are being moved around from early in the morning until late at night in La Veranda. We also avoid being under the swimming pool deck. Chairs, lounges, etc. are being moved around from early in the morning. If our only option was having a suite under the pool, La Veranda or the Observation Lounge, we might consider it but it would be our last choice.

Enjoy your first Regent cruise.