MISSING PICTURE PROBLEMS - Blank CD! - Freedom 12/28

Help! Got home on Monday after the 12/28 sail on Freedom. Put the picture DISC in the computer and UGH - only 17 pictures on the entire disc! There should have been about 150. I called Image Photo on 1/5 and opened a "ticket" explained to Greg in CS that the ship is in dry dock so will they have a problem getting my photos and sending them to me??? Called again on 1/6 and again today 1/9 - still have heard nothing form the ship - even though there is staff aboard from Image Photo says Greg.

So this morning 1/9 I called Royal Customer Service and spoke with Christian who said he will email the ship and ask them to get ahold of Greg at Image Photo and included my reservation number.

Now what? Has this happened to anyone before? Do you think I will ever see the images? We paid $300. I have the hard copies that we bought for an additional $100. Any advice on what to do or who to call next? Thanks!:(:confused::(:confused:

Thanks for the link setsail - I started there and have proceeded through the process. My concern is the dry dock - will my pictures be MIA?? Ugh - I will try calling again next week. What a hassle. :(:(

Let me clarify - I had already gone to the link and opened a ticket and have been communicating with Image Photo prior to my first post about this. It has been a week and no answers. I did call RCI and they said they would try to contact the ship for me. I just feel there is someone else that I can contact about this - but I do not know who that could be! :confused::confused:

We cruised on FOS in July and didn't open our disk until December (I was a little busy and forgot!). We had a problem opening the disk and then with the pictures. I thought forget it, we're done it's too late however, we opened a ticket and it took I'm thinking a week or two but we did get all our pictures!