Past Guest Rate

wr813

I just put a courtesy hold on a cruise in October. Carnival Victory. I booked under the past guest rate. If I do fully book this cruise and the price goes down can I get a price drop if the price does fall or is this only for early saver? Hope this makes sense.

I just put a courtesy hold on a cruise in October. Carnival Victory. I booked under the past guest rate. If I do fully book this cruise and the price goes down can I get a price drop if the price does fall or is this only for early saver? Hope this makes sense.

Yes you can, up until the final payment date.:)

Bill

i'm not sure but you may have to cancel and rebook to get the lower price.

No...with promo rates like Past Guest you can get price drops up to Final Payment date. After that, if the fare for a higher category cabin occurs, you can usually upgrade. ken

i'm not sure but you may have to cancel and rebook to get the lower price.

Yes, you can get price drops until final payment date when you book Past Guest rates.

We have booked all but one of our Carnival cruises under PG rates. (The one and ONLY time we used Early Saver was a mistake on my part.) We've always received price drops. On final payment date, I've called my PVP to see if there is any more to be had. He has found us a little rate drop at times.