ALL SOLD OUT!? I am confused????

hjlanda22

Ok I booked a guarantee inside now I have been checking carnivals website to see what is still avial (I was hoping all would be sold out so that I will recive an upgrade) On the website it is telling me there are rooms avial, But I call in and am told there is only 1 room avial?????? and it is in the 5a cat. I was asking if there was anything avial in the $ cat and was told NO, dont get me wrong thats a good thing, sence I am told my room has not been assigned.... BUT how come on the website it tells me there are 5-7 rooms avial and when I pretend to as if I where going to book it it seems to all go through.

I dont understand why is carnival telling me there are no rooms avialible but the website will let you book specific rooms???? And these same specific rooms that carnivals website says are avialible, when I called in they are not avialible???

Ok I booked a guarantee inside now I have been checking carnivals website to see what is still avial (I was hoping all would be sold out so that I will recive an upgrade) On the website it is telling me there are rooms avial, But I call in and am told there is only 1 room avial?????? and it is in the 5a cat. I was asking if there was anything avial in the $ cat and was told NO, dont get me wrong thats a good thing, sence I am told my room has not been assigned.... BUT how come on the website it tells me there are 5-7 rooms avial and when I pretend to as if I where going to book it it seems to all go through.

I dont understand why is carnival telling me there are no rooms avialible but the website will let you book specific rooms???? And these same specific rooms that carnivals website says are avialible, when I called in they are not avialible???

Relax, calm down and enjoy your future cruise. BTW, it's "available"

no non o im not stressed it might have seemed that why but no Im just confused is all I know I am guaranteed a room its not a problem just curious. I like to watch to see if the rooms are being sold quickly and what not thats all so I usally go by what the web site says and the carnival rep says something different just wondering whom I should go by.....

Avialible???? not sure hwat you mean

And yes you are missing something, the part where I say I aksed carnival if my room number has been booked yet and was told no ("I am told my room has not been assigned") thats the part in my posting..... as well as the fact I booked a guarantee and the number is not given to you.... (I dont mena to be rude at all do not take it the worng way PLEASE:) ) Sorry if it sounds rude dont take it that way OK.......

no non o im not stressed it might have seemed that why but no Im just confused is all I know I am guaranteed a room its not a problem just curious. I like to watch to see if the rooms are being sold quickly and what not thats all so I usally go by what the web site says and the carnival rep says something different just wondering whom I should go by.....

Avialible???? not sure hwat you mean

And yes you are missing something, the part where I say I aksed carnival if my room number has been booked yet and was told no ("I am told my room has not been assigned") thats the part in my posting..... as well as the fact I booked a guarantee and the number is not given to you.... (I dont mena to be rude at all do not take it the worng way PLEASE:) ) Sorry if it sounds rude dont take it that way OK.......

Just don't worry about it... doesn't really matter if it is sold out or not. So just relax :D

I think Yogimax was correcting your spelling... which we are not supposed to do on these boards as it is against the community guidelines. :o

O I C I spell real bad and I type real fast sometimes....... My mom corrects me all the time its so annyoing....... not offence but if you want to correct spelling Im sure there are SO MANY of us whom spell bad on these boards and you could go for days correcting spelling....... so whats the point yall know what I was saying... please take no offence......

Why is it agiant the rules to cerrect spelling?

O I C I spell real bad and I type real fast sometimes....... My mom corrects me all the time its so annyoing....... not offence but if you want to correct spelling Im sure there are SO MANY of us whom spell bad on these boards and you could go for days correcting spelling....... so whats the point yall know what I was saying... please take no offence......

Why is it agiant the rules to cerrect spelling?

Because it is against the rules... we don't question the rules :eek: . You might want to take a look at the community guidelines... we accept the rules when we sign up here, so you may want to read them again... it's all "spelled" out there (no pun intended :p ) LOL!

Because it is against the rules... we don't question the rules :eek: . You might want to take a look at the community guidelines... we accept the rules when we sign up here, so you may want to read them again... it's all "spelled" out there (no pun intended :p ) LOL!

come on... TOTTALY PUN WAS Indeed INTENDED :D :D LOL

Because it's rude. You just said it yourelf that you hate it when your mom corrects your spelling.

ok ok I know its rude I was just wondering why it would be part of the rules.... I was just thinking that maybe they dont want you to do that because it clutters the boards...... I never said or implied that I would like it otherwise just thought "hmmm thats really in the rules, I wonder why" Dont take what I say out of context if its rude its rude..... I know its annoying... just wanted to know if there was a tecnical reason to it thats all.......

Here it is spelled out... the rest of the guidelines are here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/community/guide.cfm#10

Spelling and Grammar Errors It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

Eye have a spelling checker

It came with my Pea Sea

It plane lee marks four my revue

Miss steaks aye can knot sea.

Eye ran this poem threw it,

Your sure reel glad two no.

Its vary polished in it’s weight

My checker tolled me sew.

A checker is a bless sing,

It freeze yew lodes of thyme.

It helps me right awl stiles two read,

And aides me when aye rime.

Each frays comes posed up on my screen

Eye trussed too bee a joule

The checker pours o’er every word

To cheque sum spelling rule.

Be fore a veiling checkers

Hour spelling mite decline,

And it were lacks or have a laps,

We wood be maid to wine.

Butt now bee cause my spelling

Is checked with such grate flare,

There are know faults with in my cite,

Of nun eye am a wear.

Now spelling does knot phase me,

It does knot bring a tier.

My pay purrs awl due glad den

With wrapped words fare as hear.

To rite with care is quite a feet

Of witch won should be proud.

And wee mussed dew the best wee can

Sew flaws are knot aloud.

Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays

Such soft ware four pea seas,

And why I brake in two averse

By righting want too pleas.

You know what's really annoying? It's when you 14 y/o daughter is constantly correcting your grammar.:o My daughter has been doing that to me a lot lately.

Ok, I just re-read my own post and found a spelling error.:o Am I allowed to correct myself?;) It SHOULD say "It's when YOUR 14 y/o.":D

Back to the subject, don't sweat it. My trip has been booked solid for the last several days and I am in a guarantee cabin and still have no idea what it will be. I will find out tomorrow when I get to the port.

The important thing is you will be on board the ship. Looking forward to the cruise and equally forward to the one in October. Life is good. :D

Just don't worry about it... doesn't really matter if it is sold out or not. So just relax :D

I think Yogimax was correcting your spelling... which we are not supposed to do on these boards as it is against the community guidelines. :o

Sorry, I plead guilty!

Archived