Family of 6 accommodation Orlando/Canaveral

macdon221

Good Day All,

Looking for recommendations for a hotel/vrbo rental/etc for two nights later in the month for family of 6... Two adults and four kids under 10. We are flying into Orlando and spending two days before our Port Canaveral cruise departure. We do have a rental vehicle so travel is not an issue.

The amount of choice is daunting but difficult to pick something that we know will be safe, clean and enjoyable. We are trying to balance cost with acceptable!

If anyone had any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated.

Macdon221

Travelling this month? :confused: Your post was not clear to me.

Do you want to stay near PC? :confused:

Do you want to stay in Orlando? Doing any of the parks? :confused:

A little more info will help to focus the responses into something useful.

If you want to stay in Port Canaveral look at the Residence Inn. We stayed there recently in a 2 bedroom suite that had a sofa bed in the living room and a small kitchen. It would fit all of you. I got it for $189 on the Marriott website. They have a complimentary breakfast.

If you want to stay in Port Canaveral look at the Residence Inn. We stayed there recently in a 2 bedroom suite that had a sofa bed in the living room and a small kitchen. It would fit all of you. I got it for $189 on the Marriott website. They have a complimentary breakfast.

I would suggest the exact same thing. Plenty of room and privacy (not to mention bathrooms) for everyone. It seems like they included breakfast also the last time we stayed there, and it's a short ride to the rental car offices to drop off the morning you get on the ship.

If you want to stay in Orlando, I suggest the Drury Inn and Suites. We haven't stayed at this one but I've stayed at one in Columbus, Ohio. It was really nice. They offer free hot breakfast and they put out food (free) in the evenings from 530-730. You can make dinner out of it if you are looking to save a little. We are going to stay there this February before our cruise as we also have a rental car and will be driving to port in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app