Just Booked The Breeze - ? About Entertainers

hpman247

Does anyone know the current entertainers for the Breeze. I met the most wonderful acoustic guitar singer/songwriter on my last Carnival cruise, and I am hopeful that they still have these kind of musicians on the ship.

We had the same taste in music, and I would request a number of songs and he would always play exactly what I wanted. It was the highlight of my trip. We even ended up sitting around, drinking beer, and I shared some of my music with him. It was a great experience.

I don't expect another JJ, but I would love to know if there is anyone similar on the Breeze right now, in hope that they may still be there in May.

Are there any recent Fun Times newsletters out there. The most recent I have been able to find is from September?

Thanks for your help :D

We just got off the breeze on Sunday and had such a good time. The entertainers on our cruise were DJ Spike, Ben at Piano Bar and both Amy and Bobby for the Red Frog Bar and 4-6 pool side sessions. All were awesome.

Im sorry i dont know their last names but all were around 20-30 years of age and knew a ton of songs.

Have fun!!!!

We just got off the breeze on Sunday and had such a good time. The entertainers on our cruise were DJ Spike, Ben at Piano Bar and both Amy and Bobby for the Red Frog Bar and 4-6 pool side sessions. All were awesome.

Im sorry i dont know their last names but all were around 20-30 years of age and knew a ton of songs.

Have fun!!!!

Thanks so much! It will probably change before my cruising dates, but that's ok. I like knowing who they have on there anyway :)

Have fun!!!!

What about the band Mambo kings and good looking

Can you please post a fun times

Have fun!!!!

That is great! We are on the Breeze leaving 2/28 and I know Ben will still be in the Piano Bar but hopefully everyone else will still be there too :)

That is great! We are on the Breeze leaving 2/28 and I know Ben will still be in the Piano Bar but hopefully everyone else will still be there too :)

Mambo Kings Salsa Band Awesome I had them on 2 other ships

The Good Lookins in Ocean Plaza

If anyone has any videos please post

Ben in the Piano bar . I had him on 2 other ships also .