Barbershop on Brilliance?

LEMJMcC

Hi all, getting pumped up for our first ever cruise leaving this Saturday on the Brilliance of the Seas. Now, I've let the winter growth go wild and the dear wife wants my face clean shaven. So I'm planning to get a shave onboard IF they have a barbershop. I've seen photos of the beauty salon, but do they have a barber for men on Brilliance? Any idea of the cost for a shave?

Thanks,

Scruffy

I think Oasis/Allure are the only ships with a true barbershop. On Brilliance you'll be in the spa with the ladies. They do offers shave packages, basic shave to the works. I think the full package will cost probably very close to $100 after tip.

I got a shave on Oasis years ago and I have to say it wasn't worth it. The guy that did it didn't have very good technique, drew blood in spots and left a little hair in others. I had to touch up the shave back in the cabin.

I say treat yourself but go to a real barber shop in Tampa before the cruise.