How good are the workers at the Royal Tots Nursery?

Going on Oasis in a few weeks and I would like to utilize the Royal Tot's nursery a few times. My son just turned 2 last week and will not even go into a daycare at the gym. I am a stay at home mom and he tends to stay with me for everything. I believe he would go in the daycare if the workers would give him attention and distract him (unlike my gym). I heard they are great with the kids. Has anyone else had any experience with their children not liking royal tots or liking it when they do not like other places? Also how do they call you if your child is crying uncontrollably?

Going on Oasis in a few weeks and I would like to utilize the Royal Tot's nursery a few times. My son just turned 2 last week and will not even go into a daycare at the gym. I am a stay at home mom and he tends to stay with me for everything. I believe he would go in the daycare if the workers would give him attention and distract him (unlike my gym). I heard they are great with the kids. Has anyone else had any experience with their children not liking royal tots or liking it when they do not like other places? Also how do they call you if your child is crying uncontrollably?

Our DD was just over 2 when we went on Oasis last year.

The staff there is great. There's plenty to do, and will do their best to keep your little one happy. They'll give you a cell phone to keep in touch just in case. Just keep in mind that at that age, you're paying ($8/hr i think) for daycare service. When he turns 3, it's included.

We used Royal Tots for our grandkids on Freedom. Out of five grandkids two were tots. The staff was great; you have to work with them for hours of operation. One time we went to bring them down and it was closed; we called the phone number and they said they didn't have anyone signed up so they didn't open up. Finally they opened up so we could drop off grand baby . All in All we were very happy with Royal Tots and Aqua kids programs.