Carnival Dream Questions

pizzaman1343

Dream balcony question. We have booked 8D balcony cabin on the Dream. Is there a fridge in there does anyone know? If there is, is it a teeny fridge with bar stuff in it? Or is it a fridge we can use?

Thanks!

It won't hold a turkey but you can remove everything from it and place those items on a back shelf in the room and it will hold at least 10 or 12 cans of soda.

In August we were in 9434, a balcony room right below Lido, and the A/C was great. No complaints. Before we left on the cruise we heard so many complaints and I was nervous. I am from Texas, but I don't have much of a heat tolerance. Go figure!

We were also concerned about being below Lido, but never had any noise issues. Well, other than one night when they decided to rip up carpet and put in new. My kids kept on waking up terrified and screaming because of the drills being used. It was pretty bad, but a fluke incident. We really enjoyed being able to just pop up to Lido for meals and snacks!

Apologies for using this thread to post a question but the board is not currently allowing me to start new threads, I can't even find the button. Must be having a glitch.

I have a question about Open Dining on the Dream. Two of us are going. Will we have the option of sitting at our own table or will we have to sit with others? I am really introverted so sitting with total strangers is awkward for me. If they have tables for two, it would be nice to know we can get one of those, even if there is a little wait.

I'm not sure about tables for 2, but our group got tables for 4 every meal (BLD) without requesting.