What is the International Cafe

scienceteacher

Rules are rules and courtesy is courtesy. As was stated before, there is limited seating near the IC and the comment was made that some people will get a table and play cards or grab a book and read in that area. There are a few hundred places aboard that are much better, for people that want to grab something from the IC and eat it there. There are lots of people that think they should be allowed to go in the dining room on formal nights with cutoff shorts and a T-shirt also, because it is THEIR vacation. Courtesy has just about disappeared. I realize some people don't think when they do a lot of things, but when they see people standing with a plate and a cup of coffee, near the IC and they are sitting there taking up a table playing cards, you would think they would get a clue. But there are many that are totally clueless.

I heard a story from my cruise of a lady having a go at my friend cause she was sitting in her seat even though my friend had got there first told her it was it her seat my friend said can't see your name on it sorry the staff were trying not to laugh t they told her after the woman had left that she went to that seat every day and sat there the whole day, can't think of anything wide to do actually rather walk around and look then suit in one spot all day long.

I didn't know there was a rule against people doing that. Good if there is like you said there are plenty of seats around a ship

You are going on vaction and worry about spending an extra $3 ?

Really ?

I am worried about this comment. Is it possible that you can explain please.

Not my original post, but I will try to explain it slowly for you. Some people are not wealthy and if you can save $3 - 50 times you have $150 that you can use for something that you might not have been able to do without the savings. Does that help?