Car Rentals at Baltimore Port

Ron66

Does anyone know if any of the rental car agencies will pick you up at the pier to get cars or have offices at the port with cars to get a rental after the cruise without having to use a transfer to the airport???

I am also interested if anyone knows about getting a rental car at Baltimore airport a few days before sailing and the possibility of returning it at the port or an agency that would provide transit to the port on the day embarkation.

Thanks

Ron

• 1 month later...

I did a repo cruise last March which ended in Baltimore. I was looking for a one way rental with a convenient location to drop off near home. Only Avis and Hertz were an option. There are no rental companies at the port itself, at least not at the port that Celebrity uses. Because there were many of us renting from Hertz, they arranged for a couple of vans to pick us up. It wasn't worth it! Not everyone got off the ship at the same time, so it was waiting and waiting and waiting. There were also some other issues, but I would just take a cab to the rental agency.

Archived