Boat pretty full 40 days before sailing?!

I'm a crazy price checker and check prices for upgrades every day before we sail before every cruise. For this cruise, I notice a LOT of staterooms open and we are only 40 days out! I'm talking almost every category has as many staterooms that can show up on Royals website when you select change your stateroom (I think it's 16?) Anyone ever have this happen? It's good for me, more possibility they lower prices and I snag an upgrade! =)

I'm a crazy price checker and check prices for upgrades every day before we sail before every cruise. For this cruise, I notice a LOT of staterooms open and we are only 40 days out! I'm talking almost every category has as many staterooms that can show up on Royals website when you select change your stateroom (I think it's 16?) Anyone ever have this happen? It's good for me, more possibility they lower prices and I snag an upgrade! =)
What ship would that be?:confused:

The furthermost out cruise date on this week's RCI Going-Going-Gone Sale is Feb 22, I'd keep an eye out for next week's GGG which usually is posted Friday, and bookable on Monday. Those prices are for New Bookings Only, but I have often found those prices or LOWER over the preceding weekend, and even thought I was a New Booking, I did better booking on Saturday. I tracked the May 2014 LibertyAtlantic for several weeks, and it went down on Sat and Sun and was then back up on Monday - I finally grabbed it the third weekend that it went down. YMMV

Good Luck

Thom