Was it Cockleshell Beach?

SoCal09

A couple of years ago we took a van to the beach and I think it was cockleshell. There was a bar and restaurant, nice beach with chairs to rent, loud reggae music was playing. The shuttle ride was inexpensive as I recall (maybe $7 pp each way?) Does this sound familiar to anyone? Thanks very much.

A couple of years ago we took a van to the beach and I think it was cockleshell. There was a bar and restaurant, nice beach with chairs to rent, loud reggae music was playing. The shuttle ride was inexpensive as I recall (maybe $7 pp each way?) Does this sound familiar to anyone? Thanks very much.

We were at Cockleshell Beach in May 2013 and the main beach bar was the Reggae Beach Bar (it's on the far left side of the beach if you're facing the water). They used to have a pig there, but he apparently passed away several months before we were there. It was the beach at the southern tip of St. Kitts with views of Nevis. Our ride was $7.00 and I think we rented loungers/umbrella for $5.00 near the bar. I did a review of our cruise (Carnival Valor, May 2013) and the link is in my signature. On page 14 I have pictures posted of Cockleshell beach, unfortunately none of the Reggae Beach Bar up close. There is another bar (forget name) half way down the beach. Hope this helps.

We were at Cockleshell Beach in May 2013 and the main beach bar was the Reggae Beach Bar (it's on the far left side of the beach if you're facing the water). They used to have a pig there, but he apparently passed away several months before we were there. It was the beach at the southern tip of St. Kitts with views of Nevis. Our ride was $7.00 and I think we rented loungers/umbrella for $5.00 near the bar. I did a review of our cruise (Carnival Valor, May 2013) and the link is in my signature. On page 14 I have pictures posted of Cockleshell beach, unfortunately none of the Reggae Beach Bar up close. There is another bar (forget name) half way down the beach. Hope this helps.

That is the beach I was thinking of! We had a nice day there and pretty good food at the grill. Thanks very much!