Triumph Boarding Time

CruisingNoob

Hello. We'll be on the Triumph in a few weeks and was wondering how early we can board (we have a FTTF). Our boarding passes show they will be boarding 12:30-2:30, but I see a lot of posts about people being on board by 11:00-12:00 (just not sure what ships they were on). For those of you who have cruised the Triumph, what is the average time that boarding begins? We will be staying the night in Galveston the night before & will be ready to board at any time.

Ready to Parrrrrttttayyyyy!!!!!:D

Hello. We'll be on the Triumph in a few weeks and was wondering how early we can board (we have a FTTF). Our boarding passes show they will be boarding 12:30-2:30, but I see a lot of posts about people being on board by 11:00-12:00 (just not sure what ships they were on). For those of you who have cruised the Triumph, what is the average time that boarding begins? We will be staying the night in Galveston the night before & will be ready to board at any time.

Ready to Parrrrrttttayyyyy!!!!!:D

Just off Triumph with FTTF. We got to the pier around 11:30am and we were in our room by 12 noon! Make sure you tell the porters that you are FTTF and make sure you print the luggage tags and boarding pass with the FTTF logo. Also your cabin will be ready and luggage will be quick. There is a "separate entrance" in Galveston pier building for Platinum and FTTF and you need to show your boarding pass to go in that door and from there it is super quick! Also it was AMAZING to be able to walk up to the FTTF line (far right) at the information desk and not EVER stand in a long line for info. They put the FTTF sticker on the back of your sign and sail card for proof.

They started boarding around 1100 on the 3 Jan sailing. We had FTTF and got there a few minutes after 1100 and the call was " now boarding zones 2,3 .......well .........anybody that is left come on down" .

It just depends on when they arrive and get everyone off but it is usually 1100 ish give or take.

Just off Triumph with FTTF. We got to the pier around 11:30am and we were in our room by 12 noon! Make sure you tell the porters that you are FTTF and make sure you print the luggage tags and boarding pass with the FTTF logo. Also your cabin will be ready and luggage will be quick. There is a "separate entrance" in Galveston pier building for Platinum and FTTF and you need to show your boarding pass to go in that door and from there it is super quick! Also it was AMAZING to be able to walk up to the FTTF line (far right) at the information desk and not EVER stand in a long line for info. They put the FTTF sticker on the back of your sign and sail card for proof.

Luggage tags/boarding passes are already printed with FTTF logo on them :D

So once we get "into" the pier building that's where the FTTF lines starts?

Thanks so much for the help. Now I'm even more excited!!! :):)

They started boarding around 1100 on the 3 Jan sailing. We had FTTF and got there a few minutes after 1100 and the call was " now boarding zones 2,3 .......well .........anybody that is left come on down" .

It just depends on when they arrive and get everyone off but it is usually 1100 ish give or take.

Perfect!!

Luggage tags/boarding passes are already printed with FTTF logo on them :D

So once we get "into" the pier building that's where the FTTF lines starts?

Thanks so much for the help. Now I'm even more excited!!! :):)

The sign for FTTF is actually on the sidewalk outside the building, so make sure to look for it and there is a person manning that door who will ask for proof and then let you in and they ask inside too! :D

The sign for FTTF is actually on the sidewalk outside the building, so make sure to look for it and there is a person manning that door who will ask for proof and then let you in and they ask inside too! :D

Will do. Thanks so much! If you were on the same cruise I'd send you a bottle of wine for all your help. Guess I'll have to drink it myself. LOL

Will do. Thanks so much! If you were on the same cruise I'd send you a bottle of wine for all your help. Guess I'll have to drink it myself. LOL

Thanks! Enjoy your cruise. Let me know if you have any other questions. We went to Paradise beach in Cozumel and loved it!