Breeze 8-Night Chef's Table

CalaDragonflyLady

I have this booked but I'm wondering if anybody knows what night the Chef's Table is on the 8-night itinerary on the Breeze?

Thanks in advance! :)

I was on the Breeze's 8 night sailing Dec 6th 2014, and our chefs table was Dec 8. Don' t know if it is always this night, thought it was great! They didn't let me know the time until the second morning.

I was on the Breeze's 8 night sailing Dec 6th 2014, and our chefs table was Dec 8. Don' t know if it is always this night, thought it was great! They didn't let me know the time until the second morning.

It's always that way, they let you know when you're on the ship, I wish they would tell you ahead of time. I want to make steakhouse reservations but I'm not sure when to do it :)

Thanks for the reply! I think my last Chef's Table was the second night of the cruise also :)

It's always that way, they let you know when you're on the ship, I wish they would tell you ahead of time. I want to make steakhouse reservations but I'm not sure when to do it :)

Thanks for the reply! I think my last Chef's Table was the second night of the cruise also :)

Make the steakhouse reservations, make two, you can always cancel the one reservation when you find out the time of the chef's Table.

Make the steakhouse reservations, make two, you can always cancel the one reservation when you find out the time of the chef's Table.

That's a good idea, I might try that!

How do you book the chef's table on the breeze? I see so many good things about it and would like to give it a try on our upcoming cruise

Sign into your account on the Carnival website, then go to plan activities and choose the Steakhouse. Then fill in "Chef's Table, 2" (or however many guests), then the sailing date of the ship.

Sometimes I get an email within 24 hours, but this time I didn't get an answer for a few weeks but I wasn't sure if the site was glitching.

Edited by LibratPDX

Make the steakhouse reservations for the first night. It won't be Chef's Table night and they give you a free bottle of wine!