2007 cruises

GAJE

Does anyone know when 2007 cruises are going to be available for booking? It seems that in the past cruises were posted at least 18 months in advance. Not the case this year. I am thinking the gas prices are an influence now. Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks!

Betty

The Rotterdam will be sailing from Rio de Janerio on Dec 22, 2006 for a 20 day cruise around the southern end and ending in Valpariso, Chile on Jan 17, 2007. I haven't found out wher she goes from there.

The Prinsendam will do 62 days in January and February 2007, go to http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=207955

for the itenerary. Pricing for the cruise and segments is supposed to be available "any day now".

Thanks, Grumpy1. Gosh, actually communicating with THE Grumpy1 (so enjoyed your around the world postings)!! Anyway, I would assume the Rotterdam would leave for a reverse trip, including Antartica, on January 17th (as this itinerary back-to-back has been done for several years now). Waiting to see if this holds true and book it - if the cost hasn't doubled from Dec. 06 to Jan. 07. Just don't understand what the holdup is.

Betty

Archived