Sojourn

MrsWaldo

Like seatguru for aircraft they need cabinguru for cruise ships.

There is on here http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/cabinguru/deckplanreviews.cfm?ShipID=540

The problem is not that many people bother reviewing Seabourn so there are some gaps in the data. Try for one of the mainstream lines and there is much more info.

Henry :)

There is on here http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/cabinguru/deckplanreviews.cfm?ShipID=540

The problem is not that many people bother reviewing Seabourn so there are some gaps in the data. Try for one of the mainstream lines and there is much more info.

Henry :)

Interesting they don't trust the Americans or Canadians with that.

Thanks One and all.

I have actually "jumped ship"

I went with a SS cruise to Myanmar which is more appealing for the destinations on the cruise (places we've not been), able to get a amidship suite, it also go out and back to the same port which saved me a lot of $$ in flights.

I am resigned that SS may not be as good but either cruise involved compromises and having a suite that is more central and ports we've not been too was the kicker.

I'm pretty sure that suites on Sojourn will open up when it comes time for people to pay up front but it's not a risk I am willing to take at that time of year when flights are horrendously expensive out of Sydney

Gran,

I accepted your friend thing. Not sure how it works. For various reasons I' rather not put my email on here. I had a lot of issues last time (and yes it was an account set up just for this type of thing..

I wish CC had the pm function like Trip...

Thanks One and all.

I have actually "jumped ship"

I went with a SS cruise to Myanmar which is more appealing for the destinations on the cruise (places we've not been), able to get a amidship suite, it also go out and back to the same port which saved me a lot of $$ in flights.

I am resigned that SS may not be as good but either cruise involved compromises and having a suite that is more central and ports we've not been too was the kicker.

I'm pretty sure that suites on Sojourn will open up when it comes time for people to pay up front but it's not a risk I am willing to take at that time of year when flights are horrendously expensive out of Sydney

Gran,

I accepted your friend thing. Not sure how it works. For various reasons I' rather not put my email on here. I had a lot of issues last time (and yes it was an account set up just for this type of thing..

I hope you have a better SS crew and passenger group than I did.

It's odd that CC and Trip having the same corporate owners would allow a most useful feature on one site but not the other.

It's odd that CC and Trip having the same corporate owners would allow a most useful feature on one site but not the other.

I think they learned that the PM feature was hard to monitor… lots of behind the door selling of goods…

and lots of discussion about posters…. ganging up and bullying to delete posts etc

Thanks One and all.

Gran,

no worries.....cant see how that "friend" thing works....so wont be able to pass on what I know....sorry.

It's all good….

it wont change my decision now..

I know that the travel agents only have access to a certain number of suites, SB has access to them all. What doesn't sell at the end of the day SB hand over to the agents.

"I know that the travel agents only have access to a certain number of suites, SB has access to them all. What doesn't sell at the end of the day SB hand over to the agents."

not quite correct, but never mind.:) I will just keep the secret on how to get good suites on so called "sold out" cruises, to myself, probably better for me that way anyhow. Good luck!