Sofa bed in 4 berth cabin on Spirit

chicaguapa

We have cabin 9005 booked on the Spirit in April which is category OA. It's at the front of the ship under the bridge. There are 4 of us travelling and there's mixed information about what the 3rd & 4th beds entail. The NCL.com and NCL.co.uk sites differ, but I've now seen photos showing that it's a Pullman and sofa bed.

The latter seems to open across the room and blocks access to the bathroom. This is beginning to worry me as I think that's a hazard if we need to get out of the cabin in a hurry, particularly in the middle of the night when it's dark.

Could I ask our steward if he could find a trundle bed which we could site between the adult beds at night? This is what the other 4 berth cabin seem to do and the photos seem to show that there's enough room between the beds for another.

If not, can anyone think of an alternative configuration for the room?

I could put the chair between the beds instead so it opens out there, but it doesn't look all that comfortable tbh and 10 days is a long time to expect DS who is 10, not a toddler, to sleep on it.

Thanks.