Atlantis-Discover Atlantis Tour w/RCI

Liesel

We will be in Nassau with Royal Caribbean next month. Ship will dock at 1:00 pm. We are considering booking the Atlantis-Discover Atlantis Tour through RCI. It is a 2 1/2 hour tour starting at 2 pm. The reviews on the RCI website are not that great, but then there are only 6 reviews. I wish RCI had videos for their excursions like Princess. It is difficult to figure out what you get for your money or maybe I am missing something.

We will be in Nassau with Royal Caribbean next month. Ship will dock at 1:00 pm. We are considering booking the Atlantis-Discover Atlantis Tour through RCI. It is a 2 1/2 hour tour starting at 2 pm. The reviews on the RCI website are not that great, but then there are only 6 reviews. I wish RCI had videos for their excursions like Princess. It is difficult to figure out what you get for your money or maybe I am missing something.

The Discover Atlantis tour consists of transportation to and from Atlantis and a tour of the Atlantis DIGS and Predator Lagoon. (the aquarium and shark tubes). It does not allow access to the grounds, beach, lagoons, pools or waterpark. The pass purchased at Atlantis is $45 pp and the round trip cab would cost you $8pp.

Edited by tikib