Private hiking tour

lovevacadays

Joyce Hanley-Prince says that she can incorporate walking/hiking into her private island tours.

From her website:

If you’re an outdoors type, then we could incorporate a walking/hiking tour portion, as there is a beautiful walk above our Guana Bay, just outside of Philipsburg. If you choose to add this option, you must advise me in advance so that I am able to structure your tour day to include the hike.

gary

It isn't too hot to hike? Seems like every time we tried to hike in the Caribbean it is too hot/humid to really enjoy ourselves.

We hiked in the summer so it was hot but shady. We went in the morning and rewarded ourselves with drinks and Tapas at the cafe in the trees at Loterie Farm.

It isn't too hot to hike? Seems like every time we tried to hike in the Caribbean it is too hot/humid to really enjoy ourselves.

We aren't worried about hiking in January. We don't plan on doing more than a couple of hours. Then down to town for food and drinks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums