Check-In Question Two cabins on one credit card, different check in times

robtx100

I thought I knew everything about cruising with so many cruises under my belt.

We are cruising with our nephew and his fiancé next month. We've paid for the cruise, prepaid gratuities, and want to buy them (and us, LOL) Cheers! when we board. I have their folio linked to my credit card. I learned today that they may not be able to board around the time as we like to board. I know they wouldn't be able to check in with us anyway since we are platinum and they are not.

So on to my question. Since I already have their folio linked to my card, and we will check in before them, will they still need to swipe my credit card when the nephew and fiancé check in?

[quote name='lottsomom']They are not swiping cc when you arrive at the port anymore. As long as you are linked with them when you did your on line check in you will have no problem. Enjoy your cruise.[/QUOTE]
We have done this many times, just set it up when you do your pre-cruise paperwork and when everyone gets to the port there shouldn't be any problems.