christmas cruising

cruzin w chris

we are looking to cruise christmas week this year which would be a first for us as we normally go in feb to april. i realize that all cruises will be expensive this week but does anyone have any ideas on keeping it as inexpensive as possible as far as the actual cruise price itself goes ? we are looking at doing a 6 to 8 day cruise. thanks !

Our last cruise on Holland America Eurodam over last Christmas. We booked 2 weeks prior to sail date and I think we grab the last quad cabin. We paid total of $1400 USD for 4 people with tax fee included. We had a great time.

Princess allows a TA to discount the price. We usually save about 15% off the listed price.

Get every bit of OBC you are entitled to. Many cruise lines allow you to combine OBC from different sources. Among the possible sources are Military Service, Shareholder, Loyalty, Future Cruise Credits, TA and cruise line.

we are looking to cruise christmas week this year which would be a first for us as we normally go in feb to april. i realize that all cruises will be expensive this week but does anyone have any ideas on keeping it as inexpensive as possible as far as the actual cruise price itself goes ? we are looking at doing a 6 to 8 day cruise. thanks !

It is one of the most expensive times to cruise.

The ship will be full to capacity.

Good luck.