Does Carnival Offer?

IBRelaxin2

Mattress Pads? I'm talking about the kind that are foam and provide a bit of extra cushioning. I've got two slipped discs in my back and the last cruise I was in TERRIBLE pain all week. Some mornings I could not even roll out of bed and forget it when I wore my formal heals I was in even more pain from the bed and then being so straight. I sleep on a three inch thick memory foam pad now, I would bring my own but it would be great if they had some even cheap ones. Anyone know?

If I recall correctly, I am pretty sure that I saw them put the "eggcrate" foam mattress atop a bed as we were walking down the hall on the Sensation in January. I just assumed that they were putting it on top of the two twin beds to make a king and with the eggcrate no one would notice the split between the two mattresses.

Let me tell you...the beds on the Conquest are the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. THought I would miss not being able to bring my own pillow but I didn't. Even thought I was sleeping in my own bed one morning before I completely awoke. I was amazed at how cushy and comfy it was.

Yes, you can request a "egg crate foam pad" added to your bed. At least you can on the Conquest. I will tell you a funny story. My cabin steward was very helpful when I asked for additional padding. When I went to bed that night I could not believe that she had forgotten to put it on the bed. The next morning I realized why the bed did not feel any softer. She had placed the pad under the mattress and on top of the box springs. Yes, between the mattress and box springs, not on top of the mattress where it would have done some good. I got a good laugh.

Archived