Arubalisa...help to plan our day :)

ugadawgfan

My DH and I will be in Aruba via the Pride in March. We are there from 8am to 8pm. We don't really want to spend our day at the beach or on the water, but would love to see the island. How should we do that? Tour? Taxi? Rental car? What sites do we not want to miss. Any advise you have (or anyone else) would be greatly appreciated. Also advise on a good local restaurant.

Thanks in advance!

In that you are first time visitors to the island I would suggest a guided tour of the island. This way you will know the sights are seeing. AND you won't miss any of the highlights.

If you are adventurous you will not want to miss a tour which stops at the Natural Pool. Check out ABC Jeep Tours or Kini Kini Tours for more info.

For something more sedate, a private tour by taxi would cover all of the highlights.

Yes, you can rent a car and do it all on your own. ;) Do a search here in the forum on renting a car. There are some positives as well as negatives.

In that you are first time visitors to the island I would suggest a guided tour of the island. This way you will know the sights are seeing. AND you won't miss any of the highlights.

If you are adventurous you will not want to miss a tour which stops at the Natural Pool. Check out ABC Jeep Tours or Kini Kini Tours for more info.

For something more sedate, a private tour by taxi would cover all of the highlights.

Yes, you can rent a car and do it all on your own. ;) Do a search here in the forum on renting a car. There are some positives as well as negatives.

Thank you so much. I had already been looking at ABC Jeep Tours. I think we might try them. I hope we aren't too old for it though (LOL). Thank you!