Yes ANOTHER Hilton Marina Question!

tispwisp

We have booked the Hilton Marina for a four day stay next week. We have two double rooms booked for a 30 year family vacation (my mother, brother, sister, and me!) Two of my family members have never been to Florida and I want to make this stay special. My mother is elderly which is why I picked the Hilton over the Embassy and Hyatt - since Hyatt doesn't have the water taxi at the moment :(. I have not stayed at the Hilton yet.

Unfortunately, the double tower rooms are all booked, but I reserved two east intracoastal view rooms and requested a third story room to get a better view. Has anyone stayed in these rooms or can offer an opinion on them? Would a pool view (which is nominally less expensive) be better?

Thank you in advance for any advice you can provide!

Thank you for your response. My mother has a view of the pool at her apartment community and I thought a nice view of the yachts and sailboats sailing by would be nice. (She has never seen either before!) Of course there are no palm trees at her apartment complex either! I'm sure we will be happy with either one, but I think I am going to stick with the water view and hope that we don't have a super huge mega yacht blocking our view - although it would be something she could talk about for months to her friends! :D

But thank you for your response. I do appreciate it! :)