RCCL hotel transfer to pier

venicia

I have not seen this posted yet. Has anyone booked one of the hotels with RCCL and then had them transfer you to the pier? We normally do this when we are outside of Florida, its always been very fast and convenient. But, as I mentioned, this has always been outside of Fl, usually in Venice or Barcelona. thanks for any information you can share

Are you flying into Newark Airport? Newark has lots of accommodations and lots of transportation and most folks make their own reservations.

Check the prices being offered by RCL and come to the East Coast Board for advice. Usually the quotes are per person, so a $140 hotel is really $280 for two and you need to clarify if it includes the taxes. When you ask about transfers, you need to ask if you would be picked up at your hotel or if you would have to schlep your stuff back to an airport terminal via hotel shuttle and Airtrain.

Let me give you an example for April 3. You can get the Newark Airport Hilton for $99.99 plus $17.62 tax prepaid on aa.com. Transportation to the port for two via cab or car service should be no more than $60. So you can do the whole thing for 2 people for about $175. I'm sure that will be significantly less than anything you can book through RCL plus you will be able to control the time you go to the port.