Celebrity Summit - Oct 31 2015

reli

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know there has to be more out there! :D

My partner and i will be on the Oct 31 Summit sailing as part of a group of about 100 guys. So yes, more...

Edited by dns65

• 3 months later...

Almost 4 months since anyone has posted on this thread. For any LGBT cruisers on this voyage, there is a group of about 150 gay men on this trip so if you are looking for others on this trip, there will be plenty. Shouldn't be hard to find us. See you in 40 days

Going with the group also. Getting into SJU on Wed with two other buddies, staying at the host hotel. Can't believe it is almost here !!

We too are coming in on the Wednesday but we are traveling from Edmonton, Canada so its a 3 flight trip for us and we don't get in til Midnight. Looking forward to this cruise!

Stan and Daren

• 3 weeks later...
Almost 4 months since anyone has posted on this thread. For any LGBT cruisers on this voyage, there is a group of about 150 gay men on this trip so if you are looking for others on this trip, there will be plenty. Shouldn't be hard to find us. See you in 40 days

Hey, gents!

My partner and I will be on the Summit for the 31OCT15 sailing from SJU. Just wondered where will everyone might congregate for sail away? Perhaps we can invite ourselves (too late!) and join you? Looking forward to a grand vacation in just 17 days!

Hey, gents!

My partner and I will be on the Summit for the 31OCT15 sailing from SJU. Just wondered where will everyone might congregate for sail away? Perhaps we can invite ourselves (too late!) and join you? Looking forward to a grand vacation in just 17 days!

Sail away is at 8:30pm, which is also the start of the late seating for dinner which we are registered for. So the group will mostly be in the dining room during departure.

Welcome AmericanFlyer ! Some of us will be up on deck for sail away, just don't know where yet. But as DNS noted, most will be in the dining room or heading there. Not to worry, the last time we did the Summit, the group was mostly around the main pool when on board.. I've been on seven cruises with the group and we always have "adopted" others on board, so even if you don't catch up with us at sail away come by and say hi.