Bar Set Up in a Suite

Owners suites and deluxe owners suites get 3 bottles of alcohol and mixers. Garden Villas get 6 bottles. These are all supposedly chosen off a set list. I say supposedly, because depending on who you ask, you can swap for other brands not offered.

As far as I know, ( and I may be wrong) any ship that offers these categories honors this. I don't believe length of the cruise changes anything, however I know I wouldn't be able to down 3 bottles on a CTN, lol, so there may be some stipulations. :)

Any cabin can ORDER (pay for) a bar set up though --- which basically means you are buying a bottle of alcohol that they will deliver to your room on Day 1 (it's usually there when you arrive) and they will give you a certain amount of mixers for free (for example 6 cans of soda or a pitcher of juice etc)...

You can buy a bar set up no matter how long your sailing is or what type of cabin you have...

You are supposed to buy the bar set up before you sail, although I've heard mixed things about being able to buy a full bottle from the bar....

Here is a sample of the prices:

This must be done in advance, you cannot do it once you board the ship. I would also strongly suggest printing a copy of your purchase confirmation and taking it with you on the cruise just in case there is any issue. Guests can call in to our reservations department (866-234-7350) to purchase the bar set up. Prices are subject to change. Service fee of $3.00 per bottle will be applied.

Type of Liquor

Price

Bottle Size

Bourbon/Whiskey

Seagram’s 7 Crown

$80

1 Ltr

Jack Daniel’s Black

$100

1 Ltr

Crown Royal Special Reserve

$100

750 Ml

Cognac

Courvoisier VS

$120

750 ml

Rémy Martin V.S.O.P

$100

700 ml

Gin

Beefeater

$80

1 Ltr

Bombay Sapphire

$100

1 Ltr

Liqueurs

Baileys Irish Cream

$100

1 Ltr

Southern Comfort

$100

1 Ltr

Disaronno Amaretto

$100

1 Ltr

Godiva Chocolate

$100

750 Ml

Grand Marnier

$100

1 Ltr

Kahlua

$100

1 Ltr

Rum

Bacardi Superior

$80

1 Ltr

Captain Morgan

$80

1 Ltr

Scotch Whiskey

J&B Rare

$80

1 Ltr

Glenfiddich

$100

1 Ltr

Chivas Regal

$100

1 Ltr

JW Black

$123

980 Ml

Tequila

Cuervo Gold

$80

1 Ltr

1800 Reposado

$100

750 Ml

Don Julio Reposado

$120

750 Ml

Vodka

Smirnoff

$80

1 Ltr

Absolut

$100

1 Ltr

Absolut Citron

$100

1 Ltr

Absolut Apeach

$100

1 Ltr

Grey Goose

$120

1 Ltr

Grey Goose L’Orange

$120

1 Ltr

Grey Goose La Poire

$120

1 Ltr

When guests purchase a bottle of liquor they can choose 3 garnishes and 3 mixers from the list below once they arrive onboard (mixers and garnishes are ordered once you get to your cabin, when the bottle is delivered it usually comes with a form for you to complete to get your mixers).

Choose 3 mixers:

• Bloody Mary Mix

• Pepsi

• Club Soda

• Cranberry Juice

• Diet Pepsi

• Grapefruit Juice

• Orange Juice

• Pineapple Juice

• Sierra Mist

• Sweet and Sour Mix

• Tomato Juice

• Tonic

Choice of 3 garnishes:

• Apple slices

• Banana

• Carrot

• Celery

• Lemon slices

• Lime slices

• Maraschino Cherries

• Orange slices

• Peppers

• Pineapple wedges

• Pitted Olives

• Strawberries

Please Note: Bar Set-Up is available for all stateroom categories. Bar Set-Up is not available for purchase onboard. Bar Set-Up must be pre-arranged before the voyage and can be requested up to the day prior to sailing.

You get 3 bottles in an owner's suite on the 3 and 4 day Sky sailings so I don't think length has anything to do with it... We always take the leftovers home, although next week I'm sailing with a group and in addition to the 3 bottles that come with the room I've ordered an additional 4 bottles because we are having several parties... anything that doesn't get finished will be going home with me ;)

It is off a set list, but like anything, I suppose that depends on who you are dealing with and if they will help you out ;)

Owners suites and deluxe owners suites get 3 bottles of alcohol and mixers. Garden Villas get 6 bottles. These are all supposedly chosen off a set list. I say supposedly, because depending on who you ask, you can swap for other brands not offered.

As far as I know, ( and I may be wrong) any ship that offers these categories honors this. I don't believe length of the cruise changes anything, however I know I wouldn't be able to down 3 bottles on a CTN, lol, so there may be some stipulations. :)

Don't worry about finishing them on a CTN. I never gotten any on the 1 or 2 night CTN.