Returning Customers

Mary, it's called a Cruise Embarkation form. It's mentioned in my booking confirmation. The address is http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/embarkation (hope I've copied that correctly)! I've completed that form twice and never been recognised as a returning customer so don't get too excited!:) It appears to be completely random who gets anything.You can do it 3 days after booking.

I don't seem to have a 2000/**** number! Do you only get that if you book online? I did my June cruise on line, then realized I had booked the wrong airport, so phoned Thomson and they cancelled it and rebooked it for me on the phone. So I guess that is the same as booking at a TA and so can't use 'manage my booking' Is that right?

I wouldn't get your hopes up either Mary! On Fire and Ice (8th Thomson cruise with no recognition) we got champagne plus a bridge tour, although we hadn't filled in the form, then on the Majesty we got champagne ( had filled the form in that time) As Sheila says it's random:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I have never filled anything specific in on line to show I am a returning customer, but we had a bottle in the cabin on Fire and Ice in August, and had a £25 thank you added to our on Board credit on the Dream cruise we are back from today. Not bad seeing as our first cruise was January 13.

I have never filled anything specific in on line to show I am a returning customer, but we had a bottle in the cabin on Fire and Ice in August, and had a £25 thank you added to our on Board credit on the Dream cruise we are back from today. Not bad seeing as our first cruise was January 13.

Was the £25 for the missed port, Gill. We had £25 each added to our obc for missing ports in the Canaries and I know others had extra obc for missing ports (Eygpt I think) last Easter on the Spirit.

The £25 was for returning customer as I had a little thank you card in the cabin. We didn't get anything for the missed port of San Blas.

That's a good returning customer reward Gill. Better than a bottle of sparkling wine or a discount off the Grill.

How do you book ? Is it via a Thomson travel agency or THomson own website or is it via Thomas Cook or some other independent ?

these days just via Thoms website, used to use Cdeals a lot but since they screwed their site (and pricing) up i dont even waste my time on them.

we booked online... we had £25 obc each for loyalty at christmas ...plus £50obc for airport debacle ... thanks thoms:cool:

never had anything when we book through the thoms shop.... but since they introduced the £20 price match fee we dont book in the shops anymore

New to this forum but last year we had sparking wine, free excursion and a 'Gold ' boarding card which they said gave 'priority' service, did not notice any difference, the only reason we could think of was that this year will be our 50th cruise with them, to our reckoning, but perhaps it was last year??

Has anyone been on since they have the refurb 'coffee port' and if so is that included in the all inc.

Thanks

New to this forum but last year we had sparking wine, free excursion and a 'Gold ' boarding card which they said gave 'priority' service, did not notice any difference, the only reason we could think of was that this year will be our 50th cruise with them, to our reckoning, but perhaps it was last year??

Has anyone been on since they have the refurb 'coffee port' and if so is that included in the all inc.

Thanks

i think we will go over the 50 mark sometime this year,so i will look forward to some extra freebies.