Vista - Aft Wrap Disappointment??

happy cruzin

Looks to me like the 9C - aft wraps - still have the nice balcony. BUT....they over look the Havana pool area - not the water. 😞

I think the aft lovers who have booked those wraps because they are private, quiet with the view of the water are now out of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by happy cruzin

We have enjoyed several aft wrap configurations on various Carnival ships and was disappointed when I saw the new aft design on the Vista. When looking to book the Vista TransAtlantic on Friday morning my PVP told me the aft wraps were all booked or on hold. I decided against the extended balcony aft view because they overlooked the Havana Pool area and could not look straight down at the sea. So we booked a Lido deck Balcony cabin instead. Fortunately my PVP kept an eye out and saw one of the aft wraps that was previously on hold became available Friday evening and switched our reservation (with my pre-authorized approval). So I'm hoping that at least the side of the aft wrap will give a nice view of the sea. Kudos to our PVP!

Here are some artist renderings of the aft areas:

carnivalVistaAftCabins_zps9f947c1c.jpg

carnivalvistaaftview_zpsb81d50d6.jpg

We have enjoyed several aft wrap configurations on various Carnival ships and was disappointed when I saw the new aft design on the Vista. When looking to book the Vista TransAtlantic on Friday morning my PVP told me the aft wraps were all booked or on hold. I decided against the extended balcony aft view because they overlooked the Havana Pool area and could not look straight down at the sea. So we booked a Lido deck Balcony cabin instead. Fortunately my PVP kept an eye out and saw one of the aft wraps that was previously on hold became available Friday evening and switched our reservation (with my pre-authorized approval). So I'm hoping that at least the side of the aft wrap will give a nice view of the sea. Kudos to our PVP!

Here are some artist renderings of the aft areas:

carnivalVistaAftCabins_zps9f947c1c.jpg

carnivalvistaaftview_zpsb81d50d6.jpg

I really like the looks of these renderings!

Yes I am definitely disappointed and won't be getting the aft balcony as it takes away from the privacy and peacefulness of watching the wake in a private, serene setting. Now it will be loud with the parties and will probably be the loudest part of the cruise. So I will stick with a regular balcony.