Please tell me not to worry...

4boys4mom

We booked the coral gardens/stingray tour with nativeway several months ago. We leave in two weeks. I wrote to Sharon about 60 days ago to confirm and everything was fine. I wrote again about a week ago (I know but hey I plan it to death, sorry) and haven't heard back. I have a reservation confirmation and a confirmation number so no worries, right?:confused:

No Worries!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nativeway is highly recommended on here. Just bring your confirmation with you....be there when they tell you and your all good I'm sure of it. I have read these boards over and over and have booked with them for November. You will be fine....happy cruising an kiss a stingray for me...hehe

I was also worried that I heard nothing prior to arrival. When we got off the tender boat there was Eldon holding a Nativeway sign. I was SO releaved. The internet comunication on this island seems lousy. When we met up at the boat people from the other ship also stated they were worried that no one would be there to meet them. This confirmed it was not just a problem for me. Worst case cenario is that Nativeway is not there, but there were plenty of other people at the dock trying to get business. Any of those trips still had WAY less passengers than the ship sponsored excursions. I think the smaller number is a big advantage. We have booked Nativeway again in a few weeks. If for some reason they no show we will wing it with someone else. Do not worry that you will be stuck with no oportunity to see stingray city.

I am researching the best way to see Sting Ray City-- We will be on Carnival Miracle and I understand this is a place ships tender. I have never experienced tendering. What is the method, and priority to get off ship to dock? Wouldn't Carnival let their excursions off first? I wouldn't want to miss the tour. Please reply with experience details and recommendations. Thanks

We had no problem tendering off the Miracle on time for our Nativeway excursion whatsoever. We allowed a lot of extra time just in case and then we just walked right off with no waiting. Then we had to wait a long time at the pier for our excursion instead! There were only a few ships in port the day we were there, so that may make a difference. We also noticed that the line to leave the island was nonexistent, so don't count on long tender lines to protect you from being late!

We booked the coral gardens/stingray tour with nativeway several months ago. We leave in two weeks. I wrote to Sharon about 60 days ago to confirm and everything was fine. I wrote again about a week ago (I know but hey I plan it to death, sorry) and haven't heard back. I have a reservation confirmation and a confirmation number so no worries, right?:confused:

Make sure and print your email confirmation and take it with you. I'm sure there will be no problems. I am also booked with Nativeway for Sept and have already printed my confirmation and have it with my travel docs.

From what I've read on here, this is a great company to go with. Enjoy and be sure and write a review for the ones that are coming after you. LOL

Don't worry at all. And if you're that stressed, you can always call Sharon at 1-345-916-5027.

We were worried about that too though, as well as making it back to the ship on time (our ship last year left at 2:00). All that worry was for nothing though, as they are very conscientious about both picking you up and getting you back to the ship on time. They've never had anyone miss the ship in their history. If they did, they'd never hear the end of it on these boards!

Relax, you'll have a great time. They were the highlight of our cruise last year and we're going back to see them again in December on the Carnival Liberty!

Archived