Info on Breeze please !!

chadeau

there's plenty of information right on carnival's page for the breeze:

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-breeze.aspx

and here's a photo tour of the ship:

http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/experience/2014/01/24/cruise-ship-tours-carnival-breeze/2529821/

she's slightly smaller (130K GRT) than the explorer (138K GRT) and much larger than elation (70K GRT). breeze has some of the new 'bells and whistles' the other ships don't, like the waterworks area, thrill theater, etc. also breeze has new 2.0 features like guys burgers, blue iguana cantina, cucina del capitano italian, alchemy bar, red frog pub, red frog rum bar, blue iguana tequila bar, among others.

without a more pointed inquiry than 'any information' i'm not sure where to start / what to tell you aside from that :)

Edited by falkcor

Thanks for the links.

I would like to know if someone has pictures of the interior spa cabins.

Also, I would like to know what to do on the boat.

Congratulations on your cruise. Sailed on the Breeze in November. She is a beautiful ship. I loved the Red Frog Pub on the Promenade. The Breeze has an exterior walkway all around the Promenade, enabling you to walk around the whole ship. There are also hot tubs on that level, which for me is nice because not so many kids like they are around the pool.

The Market Cafe is a nice hub where they do a lot of trivia, they also serve a continental breakfast there, as well as the taste bar.

If you have kids there is a splash pool and slides, and they have the rope climb.

Really all depends on what activities you enjoy.

Really enjoyed our interior spa cabin on our B2B on the Breeze last summer. Our room was on deck 12; these interior rooms have a different layout which we preferred compared to other interior rooms. I'll have to see if I have pictures, but we liked it so much we booked the same room for our upcoming Breeze cruise!

The spa is wonderful, but it does get crowded toward the end of the cruise. It was still nice to have a quiet place to relax.

The Breeze is a great ship, so much outdoor space to enjoy. Our favorite place was the Red Frog Pub on deck 5. Fun staff and good drinks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes the relaxation room is included in the price of the spa room. You will enjoy the spa area it is the bomb. I spent my whole cruise there that is why I rebooked it so I can explore the rest of the ship. Enjoy your cruise

We are about to book an interior spa cabin in Breeze for November 29th.

Any information would be great.

We've done 1 cruise with RCC Explorer before and 1 cruise with the Elation a few years back.

We booked the spa interior last May, we always get a spa pass on all ships that have the Thallasotherapy pool. Not only were you close to the spa, but were near the elevator that went to Serenity.

14691801121_43a69df6ae.jpg

image by alrichards4003, on Flickr

14691800881_8913d9128e.jpg

14691800771_a66c0d7ca2.jpg

14691800581_3939b29063.jpg

14691782021_22221797dd.jpg