BOB Tour

Karencruiser43

We did the BOB adventure this past April. The water was not murky and they did indeed feed the fish. If you are even a little bit claustrophobic, this is not the tour for you. You have to dive down and come up with your head inside a glass bubble attached to a little water scooter. My husband loved it and actually went out twice. I, on the other hand, was petrified. But the divers onboard coaxed me to try and kept one hand on my shoulder the whole time. Everyone who tried it seemd to love it - several folks just couldn't overcome their fear and paid a lot of money for a boat ride.

icon1.gifPart of my valor review with the BOB excursion if anyone is interested

:) Well getting to the BOB excursion i would highly recommened this excursion its a great experience even for those who cant swim ,the guys who run this are really cool have a great sence of humor ,,by the way my wife lost our tickets for this and at 5 to 1 they let me run up to my room to find them with no avail i came back down and they made me sign a card that they were purchased and they found my reservation so the tickets really didnt mean anything ,they still let us go,,they took like 60 of us and we walked down the boardwalk in front of the ship and their boat was docked right there and we all boarded and took a 20 min ride to buck Island were they proceeded to Turtle Cove and they anchored and on the way they gave us our instructions on how this was going to go and we all took turns riding these under water scooters in a breathing bubble and as 1 team is going the other waiting teams get to go snorkleing ,they supplied all the equipment for this and they had juice and crackers for everyone and they take the crackers and feed the fish with you right there and they all come to your face to eat the crackers then if you bring a underwater camera or you can buy one from them for $20.00 like we did ,they will take your pic while the fish are eating around your face its real neat and worth every penny ,,,and on the way to buck Island i made a smart comment about something when the guy was doing his instructions and he made me come front and center and made me an attraction for everyone else that was there while i was rolling my 8 mm camera so everyone got a kick out of that and it was all in fun ,so it turned out to be a very humorous and fun day for everyone and they did not hesitate to tell everyone that they work for tips so they passed a jar around and had it out at the end after we were departing their ship ,,this cost me $228.00 for a couple and we gave a $20.00 tip and bought the camera from them and the pics came out real nice so that was the end of our St Thomas stop ----------:)

Archived