Breeze - Spa week pass - Where to buy?

Cruising4

In regards to the spa pass are you able to buy a pass just for the day? Like if it's the last sea day and I wanted to use the thalassotherapy pool and sauna would I be able to buy the pass for that? If so anyone know the price on that?

In regards to the spa pass are you able to buy a pass just for the day? Like if it's the last sea day and I wanted to use the thalassotherapy pool and sauna would I be able to buy the pass for that? If so anyone know the price on that?

yes, they do sell day passes - should be 40 pp / pd. the passes for non-spa-cabin guests are capacity controlled so be mindful of that, as day passes remaining to be sold in part will be based on the amount of weekly passes (and other day passes) sold.

I'm thinking of purchasing a spa week pass. Where would I go to buy the pass and should I "hurry" to buy one after boarding? (How often do they sell out??)

Is there an open area or are all areas enclosed?

Thanks!

buy it right at the spa desk, they do max out how many they sell per cruise!

yes, they do sell day passes - should be 40 pp / pd. the passes for non-spa-cabin guests are capacity controlled so be mindful of that, as day passes remaining to be sold in part will be based on the amount of weekly passes (and other day passes) sold.

Had a spa cabin on our Jan 11 cruise. Wanted to purchase a day pass for my Mother and was told they are not offered. Asked again during the cruise with the same result.

There are often tables set up around the Lido deck when you board where you can book spa treatments - we have bought the week pass at that table in the past so you don't have to go all the way to the spa.

If you really want one I would not wait to purchase the week pass and go ahead and get it when you get on board.

Had a spa cabin on our Jan 11 cruise. Wanted to purchase a day pass for my Mother and was told they are not offered. Asked again during the cruise with the same result.

they may have been sold out of the day passes then... it's always been an option and info from ccl is as follows:

The Cloud 9 Spa and Spa Accommodations boast an impressive 40,000 square foot area, creating a spa resort atop these magnificent floating resorts. The spa and fitness centers are 23,750 square feet (21,000 sq ft on the Splendor) and encompass two forward decks. In addition to the fitness area, the spa has a number of features such as a Thalassotherapy Pool*, Thermal Suites and VIP Couples treatment rooms*

*Not available on the Carnival Sunshine.

Note: Some of the facilities are capacity controlled and extra charges may apply.

For guests who do not purchase a Spa Stateroom but would like to use the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite, we offer day and week long passes that can be purchased on board at the Cloud 9 Spa.

· Daily Pass: $40 per guest

· Passes for Cruise Duration:

Ø 6-day cruise: $139 per guest / $239 per couple

Ø 7-day cruise: $149 per guest / $249 per couple

Ø 8-day cruise: $159 per guest / $268 per couple

Ø Europe Cruises: Prices will vary depending on duration of the cruise

Day passes are certainly offered. Being sold out is another thing. You might consider a Spa deck room if you want to use the spa everyday. There are other perks such as first choice of services offered. (Most want to book on sea days and not around the dinner hours and those fill up fast sometimes) There are some in room perks also.