Question regarding the CARNIVAL FREEDOM

High Seas Texan

Greetings all. I have just booked a Jr Suite on the CARNIVAL FREEDOM for this coming August. I have sailed many times on the CARNIVAL CONQUEST and am looking forwasrd to being back on this size ship having recently been on the newer and larger Dream class ships twice.

In the past, I have had one of the Jr Suites located on the Lido deck forwrd, next to one of the "secret decks". I liked the odd shape of the cabin and enjoyed being able to go out on the secret deck. Now I understand they have redesigned this space and taken away the deck space to add the new Captains Suites. From what I can tell on the deck plans, this must have empacted the Jr Suites some. Gone would have to be the window that looked out onto this deck space. Did they change the shape of the cabin? Or just remove the window? Any other changes? So my questions to those who may have sailed pre and post refit....how if any did the Jr suite change?

Thanking you in advance for your input.