Southern & Eastern Caribbean Itineraries

keelyhealthnut

The Sunshine is fantastic for kids, we were on it last year and they have a lot for them to do. I would pick one of the 8 day cruises simply because it's more than 6 or 7. We've been to most of the islands and they all have something to offer, if you want just to relax, then Grand Turk and Half Moon are the places to go. If you want history you have to hit San Juan, Curacao is beautiful and Aruba is nice but sort of like Arizona. Good luck and have a great time.

I just booked the Sunshine headed to Aruba, Grand Turk, and Curacao April 2016!:D Since we booked early we were able to get one of the two scenic ocean view rooms available on the Sunshine. Very exciting! All of the assistance and opinions are very appreciated. Happy cruising!

I just booked the Sunshine headed to Aruba, Grand Turk, and Curacao April 2016!:D Since we booked early we were able to get one of the two scenic ocean view rooms available on the Sunshine. Very exciting! All of the assistance and opinions are very appreciated. Happy cruising!

ImageUploadedByForums1422423722.281679.jpg.ade7f8c20997d1e960c82e62cae770fb.jpg

While in Grand Turk be sure to look for Sea Glass......my favorite Grand Turk adventure!!

Misslucy01

ImageUploadedByForums1422423707.086645.jpg.07c51d9405650a1c235a2b240b0b9078.jpg