Jesus Falcon

LisaClark

Has anyone used Jesus Falcon recently? We're cruising in November and I read some good things about him on the boards. What are his rates? Is he really flexible? We'd like to do a trip for 4 to the rainforest and perhaps some sightseeing in Old San Juan after.

Thanks for your help!!!

We used him in March and he was great!! He picked us up at the pier and gave us the personalized tour we requested. We didn't want to go to the rainforest. We went to a beach, a tour of San Juan, and a little shopping. He took us back to the pier at the end of our tour also. I wouldn't hestitate to use him again. Because we didn't go to the rainforest, I don't think our rates we had would be that same. But you can call him and find out. I thought he was very reasonable. He was much cheaper than anyone else that we had estimates from (and we got the referrals from the board). We found that several of the others even charged extra for pick up at the pier.

There were only two of us and we had a large air conditioned van. Our tour was about four hours long.

• 1 month later...

Hello I personaly know Jesus Falcon he is my partner in busissnes, My Name is Andres my site is www.puertoricoexcursions.com , Jesus is an independent tour operator works for diferent companys, he usually commit with another company to have his work week planned ahead. He is very commited to the clients and reliable when available. His permits and insurance are under my enterprise, we work on a cooperation basis his e-mail is jftours@hotmail.com . If he is not available I might be thank you.

I called Jesus yesterday to find out what kind of El Yungue tour he would do for us. His prices are very reasonable and I was impressed by his professionalism. He needs a minimum of 4 adults to go to the jungle. He doesn't have a website yet but, is working on one. He can be reached at 787-593-0120 cell or 787-797-1936.

• 7 years later...

I can't put into words just how awesome Jesus is as a tour guide. My family and I went on one of his tours and he was just the sweetest man ever. He really truly cares about everyone on the tour and wants to be sure you love your tour.

I hurt my back (not on his tour) and ended up in the hospital. He came to visit me there! We would never choose anyone but Jesus in the future.

I don't know if his wife still caters desserts, but she makes the best Tres Leches. Worth every penny!

Anyway, you will never be disappointed with Jesus.

Archived