Another No Go from Nativeways.....

wild1apache

My Question is followed by their response.

Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:12 PM

To: nativway@candw.ky

Subject: Re: Reservation Confirmation

Sharon - several recent posts on Cruisecritic.com indicate you have discontinued several tours, is this tour still scheduled? Thanks!

(Board, as a point of clarification I was inquiring about the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point" excursion, I have booked for October.)

RE: Reservation ConfirmationDate:9/12/2005 2:28:01 P.M. Central Standard TimeFrom:nativway@candw.ky

Hi Folks,

No, we have not discontinued the tour that your have booked. In fact, the only tour that we have actually discontinued is the “Cemetery Beach”. This shuttle only received two requests in one year. We are also evaluating the Stingray & Island Tour. This tour has not been eliminated.

Sharon

:) I will be in Grand Cayman on 11/10/05. I wanted to also do the Island tour but could never get my e-mail to Nativeways to go through. Oh well. How much is the tour with captain Marvins? And what is the web address? Thanks.

http://www.captainmarvins.com/ They have several different tours to chose from with different prices.

Hope that helps!

Hi folks,

I have received several e-mails from you asking if Native Way has discontinued our tours. We have NOT. To clarify, all of our tours, except the Cemetery Beach shuttle, are available everyday. Recently, we re-evaluated the Stingray & Island Tour, and decided to continue with it, regardless of the tour size. We are a small company that has never valued profit, over customer service (believe it!). And we have always, and will continue to always, deliver the unmatched level of care and service, that we are known for. My sincere apologies for any inconveniences. Open to your comments. nativway@candw.ky Sharon Ebanks

I am glad I came across this post. I also sent a rewquest to Native Way for Oct 8th for the R<R &R tour and was told they had openings for that day. I am now checking into the other 2 tours you all mentioned and will make a choice then...........I was in GC in May and several other CC'rs went on the Native Way tour and had very high regards for them and the tour................makes ya wonder whats going on now!

Archived