Just booked first cruise on NCL Epic, anything I should know?

frostburgern

As you can see on the NCL site. The toilet is in one corner, the shower in the other. I'm 6'1 and the shower had enough room. The glass doors on them are frosted. You can tell someone is in there, but can't see more than a silhouette. There is a curtain you can pull across that separates the shower and toilet from the rest of the room. So you can use the sink with the curtain closed. We didn't mind the bathroom set up at all......EDIT....sorry. Just looked at the min suite bathroom. that is NOT the same as the room we had!!!!!!

Edited by racin_onthebrain
gave wrong info

As you can see on the NCL site. The toilet is in one corner, the shower in the other. I'm 6'1 and the shower had enough room. The glass doors on them are frosted. You can tell someone is in there, but can't see more than a silhouette. There is a curtain you can pull across that separates the shower and toilet from the rest of the room. So you can use the sink with the curtain closed. We didn't mind the bathroom set up at all......EDIT....sorry. Just looked at the min suite bathroom. that is NOT the same as the room we had!!!!!!

What type of stateroom did you have, if I may ask, and what was the difference?

Honeymooning on the Epic on March 8th - we've reached the point where I'm like a little kid, I'm so excited. We chose this cruise specifically for the ship; while I would be happy with quiet downtime, my fiancé is the sort of person who needs that 24/7, go go go - so we have an aft balcony that I can lounge on with a good book or three, while he runs around like a crazy person.

Assuming I let him leave the cabin, of course. ;)

I took the Epic just a month ago out of Miami it was my 1st time on NCL the ship is a nice ship easy to get around the Bathroom setup is not the best like some other posts have side on one side you have the shower and on the other is the bathroom I was sharing the room with my mom and the setup was kind of funny because lets say one of you was stepping out for a min when someone was showering you had to hope that the parson that stepped out does not get back when you're getting Dressed. Outside of the rooms being funny NP.

• 2 weeks later...