"Must-Do" Activities in Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk

tracy2363

Did you also rent a car in the Dominican. I have been searching for someone to rent a vehicle near the port and have had no luck. I have rented from the airport location before but not from the port.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

We did the dreams resort all incl. took a bus

Last cruise we tried Trikes Aruba. One of the best excursions we have done in 28 cruises. We also did SUP Curacao. (Stand up paddleboarding). We booked both of these excursions on our own and was very impressed with the professionalism and wonderful communication with both of them.

How easy was the stand up paddle boarding for a beginner ? and did you do a tour or just rent the paddle board how long do the tours take as we are only in curaçao for a half day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Newcastlemam: Here is the link. There are a number of tours. We did a tour since it was our first time SUP and we had no idea where to go. We went along the coast along several resorts. Stopped for a beer at one resort. Super nice people. Didn't try to sell you pictures, just put them on facebook for you to see later on. Picked us up and dropped us off at the ship. Don't think it cost more than $50 or so. You can also check them out on trip advisor.

http://supcuracao.com/

Edited by weloverunning

Newcastlemam: Here is the link. There are a number of tours. We did a tour since it was our first time SUP and we had no idea where to go. We went along the coast along several resorts. Stopped for a beer at one resort. Super nice people. Didn't try to sell you pictures, just put them on facebook for you to see later on. Picked us up and dropped us off at the ship. Don't think it cost more than $50 or so. You can also check them out on trip advisor.

http://supcuracao.com/

Thanks I have contacted them my only worry is the lack of time we have at this port hope I can still squeeze this in xx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Black pearl has seating for only 20 people. They supply all gear for snorkling.

They take a video each day and post it on YouTube. They feed you watermelon and grilled cheese

have some kind of fancy rum punch along with various sodas.

I'm not sure where they stop but the three times we used the tour it was amazing.

Google their web page and check out the videos

The grilled cheese sandwiches are delicious!! And the rum punch. :)

Thanks... will do. appreciate the info.

This is a popular sunset cruise, you definitely want to book ahead because they tend to fill up. I've done it twice and highly recommend it, the owners are great.

Edited by Jeanne B