Jane on the Pride

LaPaloma

Jane had trouble getting on the boards...thus..I am interceding!

Hi there,

We are all present and accounted for, although Susan Travels and her husband didn't surface until today. The pics are wonderful! We were on the port side by the Sky Bar waving. It was a beautiful day and was lovely today as well. the channel is placid, tomorrow we dock in Falmouth.

Jan Meyers NcNeil is the CD, joined by Amanda McDaniel, who's been off a year. Bob from Wales [and he Spirit, I think] is also on tap Carol F is oranising us, and we, as usual, are being wined and dined and pampered by the whole staff

Our first Trivia contest today and Aaanthony is keeping us in line. We have a stellar crew but missed a few of the 10 deepest oceans and seas. The PTB have a new book; top ten of whatever category fits their fancies. It's a popular eventt, of course.

Tonight, we had our first performance from the "Reduced Opera Company", and by chance, Mark, the baritone from our Med trip is on this one as well.

We raise our glasses to you and know you too would have a wonderful time and are looking forward to you next voyage.

Jane

PS: John, thoroughly enjoyed "The Greenhoue" Thanks for the tip. If anyone wants a theater recommendation,, "TOM, DICK, AND HARRY" IS WONDERFUL romp.

We were on the port side by the Sky Bar waving.

This was my picture of the port side although not too close to the Bar. Are you there? Now that I've enlarged it, I can see at least a couple of people I recognise, including DM.

Depending on your screen size, you may need to scroll sideways to see everyone, but I wanted to keep the clarity as much as practicable.

34054137-O.jpg

Jane,

How wonderful for us to get:o a running commentary whilst you are on board! Glad you're having such wonderful weather - hope it lasts. We too had the Top 10 of Everything four weeks ago at Trivia. Say hello to everyone for us especially Jan, Amanda, Robert and Leanne.

Shelagh and Larry

It was a widely held view on our recent Pride cruise that Jan McNeill would be best advised not to continue singing.

Amanda,Robert,and the Pride Quartet were excellent,but,with the exception of the superb guitarist,George Sakalerriou,the guest entertainers were not of the best.

I feel that Seabourn should give greater consideration to the quality of guest entertainers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Norm, just found the photo now. Jane said you posted one, but, until now, didn't locate....great shot!

Jane was most probably at the most portside table in the sky bar at that time.

The first person from the left is my BW, Fran; I'm #5 with the tangerine shirt and the blue cap.

Archived