So Many Carnival / Conquest Questions!!!

jenne252

Can you tell me how the noise was in the morning? I am an early riser, so I didn't mind much, but oh boy was it noisy in 2470 on Valor on port mornings.

Also, for my Southern Carib itinerary, do you think port side is best? Aruba, La Romana Domincan, Curacao and Grand Turk.

Don't remember any noise issues in either cabin.

No way of knowing which side the ship will dock on, so no way to predict which side is "better". Sorry.

Oh it was quite noisy on Valor ever port morning in 2470. The thrusters (?) I guess are in this general area and it woke me up every single port day. I didnt mind too much (well at all obv since I booked the room again!) bc I was so excited to see the islands, and I would jump out of bed and go down to the 2nd set of windows and watch as we pulled in, which given the rooms space did not disturb my sleeping fiance!

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone else interested, I have been thinking about the noise and on this itin, it will only happen 3 times in 8 days. 3 sea days and 1 port that we don't get into until 1p. We will already be awake. Defff worth the extra space, at no cost, for 3 noisy mornings for us

We just returned from room 2465, it is a lot roomier than other cabins we have had. There is a roll to the room but I like that, makes sleeping so nice. We had a couple rough sea nights and the room became very noisey, just the creaking from light fixtures and doors but still noise. We found it helped to put a wash clothe on the refrigerator cabinet door and that stopped some of it, couldn't do much about the lights fixtures and regular ship noises. I don't think I would book it again but it was generally nice.