Dream Camp Carnival Schedule

txponycruiser

Camp carnival ages 9-11 fun times carnival dream 1-18-2015

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxbbBoEti_SDYm4zOU5GZGxrRlE/view?usp=sharing

Thank you so much! Did you notice that the Camp Schedule shows 1-18-2014! :D Too funny. Wonder how many cruises before they realize they forgot to change the year!

Thank you so much! Did you notice that the Camp Schedule shows 1-18-2014! :D Too funny. Wonder how many cruises before they realize they forgot to change the year!

They got the date right on the other 2 camp carnival fun times. LOL. Oh well, no one is perfect.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting the Camp Carnival info. I noticed a lot of things had kids 6-11 years old. Were they separated into separate groups or all in one group? I am wondering if the ages were combined because there weren't as many children as in the summer.

I am wondering as my granddaughter will be 10 when we cruise and I think it's kind of hard for 10-11 year olds to be doing the same things with 6 year olds. Does anyone have info for the groups during the summer? I don't expect to see the same kind of postings, but just wondered if the 9-11 year olds aren't doing the same things as the 6-8 year olds.

Thanks