Canceling question

Slippin

That would depend on the rules of the promotion you are booked under. You can go on Carnival.com and select Manage Your Cruise. Select Cruise Details. If you scroll down you can click on the question "Is there a penalty for cancelling this cruise?". I will give you the cut and dry details. Still you can always call Carnival and keep calling back to see if you can get the answer you want.

I switched cabin mates on my 8 day breeze cruise with about a month left to go and I had to pay another $300 deposit for the new person. Luckily I had accumulated almost $450 OBC from price drops and they allowed me to apply $300 of that to cover the new person. I was told that the $300 deposit paid for the original person would be "banked" as a future cruise credit minus the $50 fee. However, when I went to use it last month I was told it was a penalty and I basically lost the money. After final payment you're paying extra deposits for the new people and losing the one you already paid. It ticked me off but it only cost me OBC and I didn't have to pay the $300 twice.

Edited by Cruisin'Allie